There are several opportunities to see the school in action. Pre-Primary School and Kindergarten tours are held on selected Fridays, and tours for 1st-8th grades are held on selected Wednesdays from October through January.
When you tour, you'll see a few things that define us:
- We are a dynamic, diverse, and welcoming community.
- Our teachers help students find their passions and promote self-efficacy.
- The program is rigorous, experiential, and carefully designed to help students make connections in their learning.
- At each level our students are prepared—academically, emotionally, and socially—to take the next step.
- It's all about the skills and disposition students need to set out into today's world.