As DC moves into phase two of reopening, we are able to offer limited on-campus summer camp sessions for Kindergarten through rising 6th grade families. Please read our Health and Safety Protocols
for our on-campus camp options.
DATES & FEES
- June 29–July 10 - $850
- July 13–31 - $1335
- August 3–14 - $850
Choose from the following:
- Kindergarten Club program (for rising Kindergarten). Includes games and activities held on playgrounds and outdoors for most of the day. 32 spaces available
- Best Buddies program (for rising 1st and 2nd grade). Includes games and activities held on the front field, playgrounds, and Rock Creek Park, outside for most of the day. 32 spaces available
- Fabulous Friends program (for rising 3rd to 6th grade). For your camper, you may choose from:
- Super Mario Camp Everything—Hiking, woodworking, sports, hanging out with Mario. 8 camper maximum
- Science and Fitness Fun—Science talk and exploration, with fitness and outdoor fun. 8 camper maximum
- All Around Town—Bus trips to local parks and outdoor spaces for adventures and fun. 8 camper maximum
- The June 29–July 10 session is open only to Lowell camp and school families and those currently enrolled in the virtual programs.
- From June 22–23 registrations for the July 13–31 and August 3–14 sessions are prioritized to families who enrolled in summer camp session 2 prior to April 1. There is an option to confirm your previous registration for Session 2 in your CampBrain registration account.
- Login to your account and click the green "View Details" button.
- Select "Add Camper Sessions and Options"
- Under the "BACK IN ACTION!" camp, click "CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM ORIGINAL SESSION 2 CAMP SPACE!"
- Click "Add to Cart"
After June 26, any remaining spots will be open to all other Lowell families and previously registered camp families.
Cyber-Summer Session June 22–July 10
Now underway, this session is packed with virtual versions of previously scheduled on-campus programs, as well as offerings designed specifically for a virtual camp experience. Virtual camp includes academic enrichment programs designed to help campers retain math and literacy skills. Campers will learn and apply skills in ways that feel familiar to school, but also offer fun more typical of camp experiences.
Cyber-Summer Session July 13–31
Check out our Codemaster, Computer Animation, Imagine That!, Pancake Pandemonium, Superhero Showdown, various book clubs, virtual offerings for your middle schooler. Registration
begins June 29.
Programs for Middle Schoolers
All programs for rising 6th-8th graders will be held virtually this summer. A mix of academic enrichment and opportunities to socialize and have fun will be offered to give campers a balanced selection of programs to meet interests and needs. All middle school programs, with sufficient enrollment, will begin June 22 and will continue through July 31.Registration
opened Friday, May 22.