This year, Lowell's summer mailing is going green! On this page, you will find everything you need to prepare for the new school year—from important updates to required forms, it's all here. Please be sure to:
• Click on the tabs above to read letters from School administrators.
• Read the important supplemental documents in the gallery at right.
• Below, download the forms you need to fill out before the first day of school.
• Use the checklist at right to make sure you're ready!
Forms Due By: SEPTEMBER 4, 2012.
All forms should be printed, filled out, and returned to Marsinah Jackson, School Receptionist. Click on green links to access forms.
Required for all families:
- Arrival/Dismissal Information
Form—Please review "Carpool Rules and Procedures" and "Safe Routes to Lowell" (under Supplemental Documents) before filling out this form.
- Parking and Arrival/Dismissal Sign-Off
Form—Read the "Neighborhood Agreement" and "Neighborhood Agreement Q & A" (under Supplemental Documents) for a full understanding of the rules.
- Parent Volunteer Sign-Up Form—Read about the many opportunities to volunteer and sign up for your favorites!
- Grandparent/Grandfriend Information Form—New families who have already submitted this form do not need to do so again.
- Health Forms—Health Forms have various due dates; follow this link to the the Health Information page of the website for forms and more information (login required).
a) Bus Enrollment Form
b) ASP Contract